Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Autumn and Birthday Wreaths

Good Morning, Bloggers!

I finally had some time this weekend to get crafty! I absolutely love Autumn...the colors, the crisp air, the change of colors on the leaves, Thanksgiving and time with family. I had seen these rosette wreaths and was really anxious to try making one. So, that's just what I did on Saturday. It was so fun and I love the outcome!

These are some of my favorite colors and I love the look of all of the rosettes together and the buttons and hemp. I'm over all pleased with my first attempt at this and will definitely make more for other seasons/holidays!

Since I liked this one so much, I decided to make a birthday rosette wreath for my sister. Her birthday is on Saturday and I thought I'd make her something cute that she can use as a decoration. Her favorite color is pink...so, pink it is!!!


Of course, I had to add a few other colors and some word paper, but overall it's very pink! I'll give it to her on Saturday as I think my mom and I are going to take her to get pedicures and she wants to go to Color Me Mine as well. Hopefully she'll like this!!

Mostly everything that was used, including, papers, buttons, ribbons, etc. are all Stampin' Up products.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

- Blessings -

Meesh

No comments:

Post a Comment